In the final weeks of this course, students will present their blogs to their classmates. If you want to create an online presence, you need to be able to back it up in person.
Presenting Your Blog
Presentations are an important part of being a blogging entrepreneur. You need to be able to share what you’re doing with others. You need to be able to promote yourself and your work. You need to be able to accept constructive criticism.
Present you blog in ten minutes. Here’s a list of what I’d like to see:
- Tell us who you are, what your blog is called, and what it’s about.
- Show and tell us about your “About” page.
- Show us a few of your other pages/posts.
- Take us to a few similar sites where you find inspiration or information.
- Make some comments about ways you can improve your blog.
- Tell us where you’d like to see your blog in a year.
- Ask the audience for constructive criticism.